JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
HOW DO I APPLY?
Our Induction and on-boarding process is currently conducted online. If you believe you are the right fit for the Adelaide Sports Institute team simply hit the button below and follow the steps.
The administrators, coaches and officials who make up the Adelaide Sports Institute team have been helping shape the development of grassroots sports in schools, clubs and associations for over 18 years. Join our Team today!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
QUALITIES OF AN ADELAIDE SPORTS INSTITUTE TEAM MEMBER:
- A passion for sport, health and fitness
- High level of knowledge and experience in your sport as a coach, umpire or player
- An interest in promoting sports participation, inclusion and program development
- Excellent communication skills
- Working with Children Check is essential
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- In some cases a First Aid & CPR certificate will be required
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ADELAIDE SPORTS INSTITUTE
- Most competitive coaching and umpiring rates
- Extensive range of sports available
- We are an agency so you can work at multiple client schools
- The flexibility to work around your family or study schedule
- Opportunities for professional development and broaden your experience in the sport & recreation industry
- Work available at Primary Schools, Secondary Schools & Clubs
- Work available with the Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth Sports Institutes if you move interstate
- Great opportunity to make valuable connections in the sports industry
- Get paid to do what you love
- Share your expertise with the next generation of sports fans
- Get paid promptly every fortnight as an employee or contractor (you choose)
- Full Insurance cover provided