WELCOME TO THE TEAM!
Your application to join the Adelaide Sports Institute team has been successful and we are excited to welcome you aboard.
We now require you to proceed with the Induction process by completing the steps below:
STEP 1 - EMPLOYEE INDUCTION & EMPLOYEE AGREEMENT FORM
It is essential that ALL new members of the Adelaide Sports Institute read the Employee Induction Book and complete the Employment Agreement form.
In order to do this please follow these instructions:
- Click the button below
- Read through every section of the Employee Induction Book
- Print the Employee Agreement on the last page
- Sign & date the agreement
- Return to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience
Coaches or officials cannot be allocated to a program, team or fixture until we have received this agreement.
STEP 2 - TAX FILE DECLARATION & / OR STATEMENT BY SUPPLIER
COACHES - TAX FILE DECLARATION
Please complete the Tax File Declaration form below. Supplying your Tax File Number will enable us to pay you directly into your bank account each fortnight as an EMPLOYEE.
Please note: If you have an ABN and would prefer to be paid as a CONSULTANT you do not need to complete the TFN Declaration, but you will need to send an invoice each fortnight
- Please complete this and send back a completed copy
- Please note for question 7, select casual employment
UMPIRES - STATEMENT BY SUPPLIER
Please complete the Statement by a supplier form (below) and return it to email@example.com
- You need to complete the TOP section
- Question 3 - only tick the box that says “made in the course or furtherance of an activity done as a private recreational pursuit or hobby”
- Finally please fill out the BOTTOM section as well
If you are interested in both coaching and umpiring, please send back a copy of both the above forms.
We encourage our team members to pursue further learning at every opportunity, head to our Professional Development page for a range of online resources including:
- WWCC Application (compulsory)
- First Aid / CPR Courses
- Child Protection Online Course
- Community Officiating General Principles
- Community Coaching General Principles
STEP 4 - NEW EMPLOYEE CHECKLIST
The list below will help ensure you are ready to be allocated positions with Adelaide Sports Institute. Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A signed copy of your Employee Agreement form
- Completed Tax File Declaration &/Statement by Supplier
- A scan or photo of your WWCC (if you have recently applied for a WWCC and do not have the card, please send a copy of the receipt)
- A scan or photo of your First Aid / CPR Certificate (if applicable)
- Any other relevant certificates (e.g. Child Protection, Community Coaching Principals, coaching or umpiring accreditations)
Once you have provided all the the relevant information, our team of Sports Administrators and Managers will send opportunities that match your field of expertise via email or text message.